Saturday, August 1, 2009

Book That I Read

Reading books? I really hate it.. I find it very annoying because its driving me crazy. Imagined, monday to friday im on the school reading and reading books.. At home, when i arrived, i just finish my assignments and then watch tv and when i feel like, i want to play and surf the internet, i just do it. Afterwards when i get tired i go to sleep... but then sometimes when i really get bored and nothing to do, i read books. Although i find it boring, sometimes i get to learn more in reading books and apply it to my daily living.. One of the books that i've read is the "Animorphs" by K.A. Applegate. It is about the story of 5 teeneagers who has superantural powers. They morph into different animals and fight against the yeerks..

Books is really a great help to us. Sometimes we just ignore it and throw it anywhere we want. But on the other hand it entertain us and give us more information that we need. This really proves us that books are just not just nothing, it is important and relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment