Thursday, July 23, 2009

☺hobbies☺


I am a very athletic person that I enjoy playing sports. One of those is Soccer. I am still doing try-out, I think, in soccer. I really, really want to join the varsity team in our school. I also play taekwondo in a gym of my service mate. I'm already a yellow belt student. I just have my exam in taekwondo before the first day of class. I still can balance studying taekwondo, playing soccer and my studies because they have different times. It's good that they have different times but I don't have any rest because during weekdays I have classes, during Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I have noon training in soccer and whole day or sometimes half day during Saturday and during Sunday I have training in taekwondo. So see I don't have any rest day.

During summer, I play almost all of the sports. I play soccer, basketball and baseball with my younger brothers and cousins and I can do home run sometimes. I play volleyball, badminton and baseball with my friends and neighbors. And badminton with my older sisters. I swim in our swimming pool together with my family and friends. The other sports like tennis, bowling, boxing and golf I play them with our Nintendo Wii, so that's another hobby.

My other past times are watching TV, playing games, eating, sleeping or sometimes cleaning. I clean our house or some part of our house if I see it so messy because I want to see my home to be clean and orderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment