Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Studies

I find studying kind a boring, because almost half of your life, you just keep on studying. But on the other hand it is also fun. You get to know many new friends every year. Learn many things such as values that we can apply to our daily lives. My studies in Colegio San Agustin is really fun and exciting, especially when i reach my highschool life. I feel mixed emotions on the first day of my highschool life, because i know that highschol life is really different in my gradeschool life.....

Now i'm on my second year in highschool and belong to the star section. At first, i couldn't believe that i really belong to the star section, because during my gradeschool days i'm kind a lazy. But then, believe it or not, i was one of the students of the star section. Until now i'm on the star section and hoping to be belong to the star section until my seƱor year. I will really study hard to have good grades. In that way i can show my love and affection and also to thank my parents for their hardwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment