Tuesday, July 14, 2009

meeeeeeeeee...myself

Hello World! My name is Diane but you can call me Charmaine, or any name you want to call me. I was born in a place called Cavite on February 8, 1996. My life is great because I experienced many challenges and many problems that I solved. First of all, my life is great because of my beloved parents, Renato and Dorotea, gave a life to me that I cherished so much. And also, I met many new friends and I see new things that amaze me like gadgets. My parents also gave me brothers and sisters that I care and love. That's why I'm thanking God for giving me a life, parents and for all His blessings that He showered upon me.

When I was a baby, I do what babies do. he he...

I start studying when I was only three-years old in Ann Arbor Montessori, my former school. In this time, I learned how to write, read and draw.When I graduated preschool we transfer to Colegio San Agustin, my current school. Then I graduated grade school and now I'm in high school. Time is fast. I'm already a sophomore so I should act maturely but still I can't, I still want to be a kid.

I still don't know myself yet so that's not all who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment